We’re not just another women’s gym. We are a tribe of ladies supporting and cheering each other on! These simple words beautifully encapsulate one of the core and most foundational elements of Flow Fitness Boutique – Community.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
At Flow Fitness Boutique, you’ll get a dynamic exercise experience but also the unique opportunity to connect with other incredible women and instructors who will support and encourage you on your journey. We strive to inspire meaningful connections that are free from judgment.
But community isn’t the only block in our foundation. Here are some amazing benefits that make us stand apart from the rest.
Why Choose Flow Fitness
- Women only: rest assured that this is a women’s fitness boutique
- Variety: taking the same class over and over again can lead to boredom and plateaus. Instead of specializing in just one type of fitness class, we offer a variety of the latest, trending classes to keep you engaged and excited about coming to the studio.
- Convenient schedule: our fun class schedule is evaluated quarterly to make sure we’re bringing you the latest classes in the time slots that work for you.
- Small class size: we intentionally keep our class sizes small so that our instructors can give you the attention you deserve. You’ll feel like you’re in a personal training session.
- Free child care: our Little Angels Club is always free for our guests regardless of membership type
- Revive Room: our exclusive Revive Room offers a complimentary tea bar, aromatherapy and gentle music. Relax in one of our chaise lounge chairs or stretch on a soft floor mat before heading back into the world.
- Connect anywhere: download our free mobile app and manage your membership from anywhere. From booking classes to signing your child into the Little Angels Club, you’ll love the convenience our app and website bring to your fingertips.
- Flow On Demand: our specialty classes for your mobile life and it’s free for Flow Stars. Check it out!
- Location: conveniently located in Riverview on Hwy 301 just north of Symmes Rd, close to Brandon, Apollo Beach, Fish Hawk, and Gibsonton, with plenty of parking.
This is just a glimpse of what we have to offer at Flow Fitness Boutique. If you’re bored with walking on a treadmill or looking for a group fitness studio for women, we hope you visit us soon.
Flow Fitness, LLC
11331 US Hwy 301 South - Suite 101
(Located just North of Symmes Rd.)
Riverview, FL 33578
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday
Mornings: 8:30am - 12:00pm
Afternoons: 4:00pm - 7:30pm
Saturdays: 8:30am - 12:00pm